Updated: July 2, 2020
Please read this policy carefully before registration.
Nori Health (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://norihealth.com website and web application (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
– Email address
– First name and last name
– Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
As a user of the Nori Health application you allow us to store the conversations so you can view past conversations in your personal account. This data is stored through Chino.io (see service providers section) by GDPR standards, and this feature can be disabled on request by accessing ‘My account’.
Anonymized data from these conversations may be collected in “keyword” exports for distribution to partners (payers) in order to monitor outcomes of such partnerships. This data can never be linked to a specific individual or user of the Nori Health service.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
– Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
– Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
– Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Nori Health uses the collected data for various purposes:
– To provide and maintain the Service
– To notify you about changes to our Service
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
– To provide customer care and support
– To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
– To monitor the usage of the Service
– To detect, prevent and address technical issues
– To monitor (anonymized) outcomes for the Service and it’s partners
– To monitor (anonymized) “keyword” usage within the Service for improvement of the Service and for it’s partners
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Netherlands and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Netherlands and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Nori Health may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
– To comply with a legal obligation
– To protect and defend the rights or property of Nori Health
– To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
– To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
– To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Nori Health is compliant with GDPR standards. This means that user has:
– The right to be informed; This means anyone processing your personal data must make clear what they are processing, why, and who else the data may be passed to.
– The right of access; this is your right to see what data is held about you.
– The right to rectification; the right to have your data corrected or amended if what is held is incorrect in some way.
– The right to erasure; under certain circumstances you can ask for your personal data to be deleted. This is also called ‘the Right to be Forgotten’. This would apply if the personal data is no longer required for the purposes it was collected for, or your consent for the processing of that data has been withdrawn, or the personal data has been unlawfully processed.
– The right to restrict processing; this gives you the right to ask for a temporary halt to processing of personal data, such as in the case where a dispute or legal case has to be concluded, or the data is being corrected.
– The right to data portability; the right to ask for any data supplied directly to you by Nori Health, to be provided in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
– The right to object; the right to object to further processing of your data which is inconsistent with the primary purpose for which it was collected, including profiling, automation, and direct marketing.
– Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling; you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
All these rights can be executed by contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and cases will be handled within 48 hours.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”) without parental guidance.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Correcting Your and Your Child’s Personal Information and “Opting Out”
Upon request Nori Health will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. To request this information please contact us at email@example.com.
You may correct your Personal Information or your child’s information, modify your contact preferences, or completely opt out of our services at any time. You can update your or your child’s information, correct inaccuracies, or delete some or all of your or your child’s data by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
De Corridor 5c
Breukelen, The Netherlands